Featured Post

HIM

Him....The Beauty of him captivated me, or could it be how green his eyes were, Green happens to be my favorite color.. I never tho...

Thursday, June 23, 2016

HIM





Him....The Beauty of him captivated me, or could it be how green his eyes were, Green happens to be my favorite color.. I never thought I could find beauty in a man until I met (HIM). The mind waves of his were so wavy,.... A waviness that I just wanted to sail upon and explore....The boundaries of his mind. I want to dive into the depths of his brain and find out what it is that gives him the most laughter and the most pain...I wanted to taste the words off his lips as he spoke.. Words such as those could only be sweet.. The presence of him sends pleasure through my entire being, and the closeness of him made my heart hypersonic...It wasn't until the celebration of his existence that I felt his soul connect with mine.. He was so Magnetic I couldn't help but to be gravitated.... I want to break him down, roll I'm up, and take a hit... So that I could get high to the deepest thoughts of his mind....I saw the universe inside him... A universe filled with all that is (HIM)... He is so golden and doesn't even know it.. My MUSE... In him I saw everything...My heart in human form.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment