Featured Post

HIM

Him....The Beauty of him captivated me, or could it be how green his eyes were, Green happens to be my favorite color.. I never tho...

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Ehs Rains (2014)




Ehs rains...Tonight ehs rains with agony...
her pain being seen through the strikes of lightning...
her screams being heard through the thunder...
ehs rains...
Tonight ehs rains with hope that we all see her...hoping that someone can save her....
ehs casts these dark clouds in her sky...to unseen her...Imperfection
her rain is crying..crying for the beauty in which ehs does not see....
ehs rains....
Tonight ehs rains with no warning..yes ehs rains ...but ehs rains with such beauty in which I see..
Ehs rains....
her rain is of such beauty to me....
We love Her rain!...

No comments:

Post a Comment