Featured Post

HIM

Him....The Beauty of him captivated me, or could it be how green his eyes were, Green happens to be my favorite color.. I never tho...

Thursday, July 14, 2016

He sees Me



He sees me with his mind, such a wise mind....Minding my emotional ways
He was a Gemini just like I able to see with His third Eye...He Sees me.. He can actually see me..
HIM being able to see Me was something I wasn't prepared for...He was knocking,,knocking,,
KNOCKING on the door to my heart.. But I knew deep down.. his SOUL would have gotten torn apart....Me being Me I wasn't ready for all that he was about to see..... (In Me)...... Our Vibrations were on a High.....Do I dare make him mine???...NO..I couldn't...I wasn't ready to be fully seen so instead I was mean....I couldn't let HIM see that within Me........ was ...(HE)......

No comments:

Post a Comment