Featured Post

HIM

Him....The Beauty of him captivated me, or could it be how green his eyes were, Green happens to be my favorite color.. I never tho...

Monday, July 18, 2016

Mr. Man




Mr Man why have you dismembered me?...Look at how you left me....used, bruised, and confused....Mr Man I loved you so deeply...You were the first man I gave my soul to completely....So Mr Man....Tell me why....Why have you dismembered me??....Was it the drink you could never put down that made you think less of me??....Mr Man are you aware of the damage?...The damage you did to me...I cant believe I let you put 2 seeds in me...But without those seeds I wouldn't have  reason to breathe...Yet the seed that will grow up to carry on your name he looks just like you...I swear he looks just like you....A constant reminder of you Mr Man...See I still cant escape you...The thought of you puts chills in me....Like the day you backed me up against the wall...Feeling your rage screaming hurtful words in my face...You always had a way to put me back in my place......A place full of pain and fear...Fear...Mr Man I fear you...Like the day your hands fell upon me... That was the day you truly dismembered me....Mr Man do you understand you dismembered me?....I have nightmares about you....Mr Man I'm traumatized by you....My heart was wounded by you...It no longer beats for you....Mr Man I am dismembered because of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment