Featured Post

HIM

Him....The Beauty of him captivated me, or could it be how green his eyes were, Green happens to be my favorite color.. I never tho...

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Touch




Touch.....That relaxing touch...Have you ever felt it????,,,,Such a touch that your entire being is at ease....Nothing sexual just sensual...The human touch is so Beautiful....I remember grabbing his hand for the first time....Holding it close against my chest....I then began to slowly run my nails up and down his wrist....opening his palm and working my way to his fingertips.....is he feeling this??....Can he feel all that is being put into this Touch....I couldn't help my mind from thinking..Just in wonder...Has this man ever been TOUCHED before?....Touched in a way that would arouse his life force....I touched him with ME...Providing a glimpse of what life with me could BE...Touch....Just a simple touch...Just to show him something different...To show him how Touch can make a difference...So every time I'm alongside him I touch...to show him how it truly feels to have your HEART TOUCHED....

No comments:

Post a Comment